Who this course is for:
This course is for ABSS Premier users.
If you import and export goods or services, handling foreign currency transactions can be a challenge.
Learn about ABSS Premier’s multi-currency capability, how you can record transactions in foreign currencies and keep track of realised and unrealised exchange rate gains and losses.
To enable participants to learn how to handle multi-currency transactions in ABSS Premier
Half day – 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
Next training date:
RM469.00 per pax (Premium cover customers – RM375.00 per pax)
- Setting up the Multi-Currency option
- Creating the Accounts Codes for tracking Foreign Currency
- Setting up currency codes & Linked Accounts
- Assign Currency for Card Files
- Assign Opening Balances
- Record Sales & Purchases
- Record Payments
- Realised & Unrealised Gains / Losses
- Reports – Related to Foreign Currency
Other Advanced Features:
- Job Management
- Designing your business statements
- Year End Processing
Microsoft Windows experience and basic accounting knowledge would be an advantage