Accuracy of records contained in your data file is important. A range of features are available to help you ensure the accuracy of the records in your company file.
The Company Data Auditor allows you to check the accuracy of the records in your company file. You can use the auditor to perform maintenance tasks and reconcile bank and credit card accounts.
The auditor also checks your transactions for exceptions such as invoices that do not reconcile with your receivables account, future-dated transactions, and audit trail changes.
This webinar will take you through:
- Company Data Auditor
- Verify Company File
Participation is limited to ten persons to maximize benefit to the attendees.
What do you need to attend?
- An active broadband internet connection
- Any device that can connect to the internet. A computer, or smart device, e.g. phone, tablet.
- Our online meeting platform
How to attend?
- Register using our form
- We will confirm your registration depending on availability
- We will send you a meeting link
- Click on the link on the appointed date and time to download and launch the online meeting platform
Upcoming webinar date:
|Wednesday, 23rd December 2020||10:30 am to 11:30 am|
This webinar is FREE for Deltatech customers who have purchased a full pack within the last six months, or have an active Premium Cover plan.
Non Deltatech customers
Malaysia – RM159.00 per pax.
Outside Malaysia – US$39.00 per pax